Need Help Now?

Need Help Now?

There are a range of ways you can access mental health support.

If you are experiencing a mental health emergency call Mental Health Triage, for after hours support there is the Lived Experience Telephone Support Service or you can search through our online Directory to find something in your area.

If English is not your first language, call ASKPEACE on (08) 8245 8110.

You can also contact your General Practitioner to talk about a Mental Health Plan and other supports.

For non-urgent mental health queries or should you wish to speak to Primary Mental Health Care Services in the Adelaide metropolitan region, please call 1300 89 8213.

For more information about Primary Mental Health Care Service in Adelaide, please visit the Adelaide PHN website here:

If you are a young person, visit a headspace Centre in your area for free. You can find them here.

For workers in the construction and trades industry head to the MATES In Construction website or call their hotline on 1300 642 111.

To connect with First Nations controlled services, check out: