Thanks to the Borderline Personality Disorder Collaborative (BPD Co), the MHCSA have been funded to allocate small grants of between $500 and $2000 to support promotional activities during the first week of October for BPD Awareness Week (1-7).
How could $2000 help your event?
We’re particularly interested in activities for or by:
- Young people aged 12 to 25 years
- Parents of children under three years
- People living in regional areas
- People in the criminal justice system
- First Nations communities.
Applications close Monday 16th August!
More info here.