Are you wondering what the NDIS means for mental health services, where to start and who can help?
Me Well invites mental health customers, carers and health professionals to a free information session to learn about the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
Friday, 17th November 2017
Hackham West Community Centre
Corner Warsaw Crescent and Majorca Road,
Hackham West, SA 5163
To register please open the link below:
Me Well (Mental Health and Wellbeing Australia Pty Ltd) is a division of Neami National, drawing on 30 years of experience as one of Australia’s largest and most innovative mental health providers.
The Me Well Team would like to offer their expertise in assisting consumers, staff and carer’s to navigate the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). This consist of delivering a free information session that involve sharing their knowledge and experience with your team of staff or group of consumers and Carers.
Some of the key discussion points they cover include:
· What does the NDIS mean for mental health services and the consumers they work with?
· How can the NDIS support consumers to thrive?
· What are the pathways to a NDIS plan for consumers?
· How can mental health service providers support consumers to apply for an NDIS package?
With the NDIS starting to roll out across SA, now is the time to be learning, preparing for and supporting consumers to make an application for an NDIS package. These are some of the questions our information sessions can elaborate on and provide clear and concise information about:
· What are the eligibility criteria?
· What evidence will you require?
· How can you support a consumer to get the evidence?
· What tools will assist gather evidence?
· Critical application process information.