Are you currently providing Support Coordination services to NDIS participants?
As the National Disability Insurance Scheme rolls out progressively over the next two years the SA Provider Engagement Team will be holding information sessions for providers.
This session is for registered Support Coordinators and will include:
- Overview of the role of Support Coordination within the NDIS
- Plan implementation, NDIS pricing and flexible funding
- Accommodation supports – Core supports, Short-Term Accommodation, Supported, Independent Living (SIL) and Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA),
- Employment supports – School Leaver Employment Supports (SLES) and Australian, Disability Enterprises (ADE)
- Question and answer session
Register online (external).
Please advise any accessibility requirements.