Professional Development for Lived Experience Workforce and Leaders
Lived Experience Workforce (LEW) Professional Development (PD Days)
PD Days focus on relevant skills development for people who are employed in paid, designated Lived Experience roles within the NGO and SA Health sectors. The aim is to:
- Further develop the Lived Experience skill set through sharing of knowledge, best practice and the application to work practice
- Build personal and professional self-care and wellbeing strategies that can be transferred to work practice
- Provide opportunity for networking and knowledge sharing across sectors
NEXT SESSION: future dates will appear here when available.
Training for Leaders: 'Leading Lived Experience in the Workplace'
For NGO and Government Leaders and Managers who directly supervise mental health Lived Experience Workers (LEWs), or who are working towards a role in which they will.
- Increase knowledge and confidence in leading LEW
- Share ideas for best practice in providing leadership through an effective LEW/Leader partnership
NEXT SESSION: Monday 26th November - 'LEt's Talk About...Supporting wellbeing and resilience'. BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL.
For more details and to register, click here:
For more information about professional development for LEWs and Leaders of LEW, please contact LEWP.
Senior Project Officer - Belinda Brown
Phone: 0423 213 080Email: email@example.com