The National Mental Health Commission has launched the Engage and Participate in Mental Health project. The Commission wants your contribution and welcome your help in promoting the project throughout your contacts and networks.
Consumers, carers, families, support people and other stakeholders are invited to share your knowledge and experience through this consultation.
There are many ways in which you can be involved:
- Hold a community conversation
- Participate in some yarn ups
- Complete the online survey
- Participate in a webinar
To find out about other ways to contribute:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0408 869 051
- Mail: 10 Gunyah Place, Glen Alpine NSW 2560
- If you are using twitter please use the hashtag #EngageandParticipate and handle @NMHC